- 1). Place the herbs into an unused teabag and seal. Re-sealable teabags can be found in most health food stores.
- 2). Pour boiling water into a teacup.
- 3). Add the teabag to the water in the cup, and allow the tea to steep in the hot water for at least 5 to 7 minutes (or longer, if desired). Discard the used teabag.
- 4). Add sweetener of your choice to the tea. Stir to dissolve.
- 5). Allow tea to cool slightly and enjoy.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time