- 1). Measure the horizontal distance across the window using the tape measure. This measurement will tell you how long the rods need to be.
- 2). Mark the spot where you will install the hardware for both curtain rods on the wall by making a small dent, using a screw. The curtain rod that the curtain will be placed on should be hung directly above the window, while the rod for the valance should be several inches higher depending on the length of the valance.
- 3). Install the hardware for both curtain rods by lining the holes of the hardware up with the dents you created. Screw the hardware into place by twisting the screwdriver clockwise to tighten the screws.
- 4). Thread the curtains onto one of the cafe-style curtain rods. If the curtains have a folded seam along the top, insert one end of the rod through the opening on the curtain and slide the fabric across. If the curtains have tab tops, thread the rod through each of the folded tabs.
- 5). Attach the rod with the curtains onto its corresponding hardware by pushing the ends of the rod onto the curved edges of the hardware.
- 6). Thread the valance onto the other rod by pushing one end of the rod through the opening in the folded seam along to top. Push the rod all the way through until all of the fabric is on the rod.
- 7). Attach the rod with the curtains onto its corresponding hardware by pushing the ends of the rod onto the curved edges of the hardware.
- 8). Adjust the bunching on the valance, using your hands, until you are pleased with the way the fabric is gathered.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us