- 1). Create an introduction. Explain the reason for publishing the RFP and why potential bidders should be interested. Outline what you hope to achieve with this procurement and include the due date for responsive bids.
- 2). Write a section on the requirements of the process. This is the most important section of the RFP. Specify the details of what you need in this section. You may choose to break this section up into smaller subsections, depending on the criteria necessary to entirely explain what you need.
- 3). Create a section on selection criteria to clearly explain how the winning bidder will be chosen. Be very explicit with this information. The standard format is such that you state: "The winning bidder, if any, will be selected solely by [X] Company."
- 4). Write a section on timelines which outlines how quickly companies that want to bid on your RFP must do so. Also, note how long the process will take and when you will inform everyone of the final decision and winning bidder.
- 5). Create a section on the process. This section will explain, from start to finish, how the RFP will be sent out and awarded, and when work will be started after choosing a winning bidder, if there is one. The process section also outlines how long negotiations may occur for with the winning bidder after the winning bidder is selected, and when the contract award will be set in place.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us