- 1). Clean the side wall of the tractor tire you need to replace using water and rags. Many times, mud and dirt have accumulated on the tractor tires to the point of covering up any markings.
- 2). Look for a series of numbers on the sidewall of the tire. The numbers will be separated by either a dash (-) or a slash (/).
- 3). Notice if there are only two numbers, such as 14-24, on the sidewall. If so, the first number, 14, is the width of the tractor tire. The second number, 24, is the diameter of the tire rim. With these two numbers you will be able to get a replacement tractor tire in the correct size and fit.
- 4). Look for a third number in the series of numbers, which indicates additional information. When there are three sets of numbers on the tractor tire wall, like 26-14-24, the first number tells you the height of the tire. The next two numbers represent the same information as a two-number tire. The middle number on a three-number tractor tire is the width of the tire, and the final, or third, number is the diameter of the tire rim.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us