- 1). Locate your vehicle identification number (VIN). Check your dashboard, vehicle registration or LoJack card for the VIN.
- 2). Visit the LoJack website. Enter your zip code, vehicle type and make. Click "Find a Dealer."
- 3). Call the dealer to set up an appointment to have your LoJack disarmed. There will be a fee for both the appointment and the removal of your LoJack. Alternatively, instead of working directly with the dealer, you can call LoJack Customer Service at 1-800-4-LoJack to make an appointment to disarm your LoJack. The customer service representative will provide the day and time as well as where to take your car.
- 4). Attend the appointment. Make sure you have your VIN. The technician will look at your car and provide an estimated cost of removal.
- 5). Pay the appointment and removal fees and wait while the technician disarms your LoJack.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time