- 1). Press the "Home" button, and unlock the iPhone by sliding your finger across the "Unlock" bar on the screen.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon. This will open the Settings menu page.
- 3). Scroll down the page. Locate the "Store" tab and tap it once to open it.
- 4). Tap "Sign Out" if another account is currently signed in.
- 5). Tap "Sign In." A sign in prompt will appear, asking for your account information. Type your user name and password in the appropriate fields, then click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get rid of debt with debt consolidation loans
- This Crazy Idea Changed the Way I Setup My Online Business - Execute This 4 Block Formula
- Are You Plain Internet Marketing Dumb?
- Things Not to Do Before Purchasing a Home in Miami Real Estate
- Importance of Leasing Downtown Office Space
- What Does The Future Hold For Dubai In Terms Of Jobs?
- Steps to Resolve Your Inner Conflict About Money
- Seven Simple Identity Theft Protection Tips
- What MyLeadSystemPro Does For The New
- Driving Below the Influence Effects
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us