- 1). Clean and dry your face thoroughly. You will give the makeup staying power by removing excess oils from your face.
- 2). Moisturize your face and let the moisturizer dry. This will give you an even finish when your makeup is applied.
- 3). Most mineral foundations come with a sifter that is attached to the top of the jar. With the lid still on the jar, hold it upside down and tap the mineral powder through this sifter and into the lid. This will give you just the right amount.
- 4). Tap your makeup brush into the tapped-out powder gently. Tap off any excess powder so you don't waste any or end up with uneven results.
- 5). Tap powder onto your face starting with the areas that need heavier coverage. Work your way around your forehead, chin and cheeks, and lightly tap your nose.
- 6). Dust the powder around your entire face in a circular motion with a larger brush, blending the makeup well.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time