Pebble Pool Tiles are about combining matching small flat stones that are attached onto a 12" mesh backing, thus providing that seamless desired tile. There are numerous sources for these special polished stones; however it seems like the Indonesian islands provide the largest selection, what explains their growing popularity. It is important to remember that you can easily remodel almost any surface in the inside or the outside: Kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms and showers, fireplaces, swimming pools and more.
When we examine the advantages and benefits provided by this tiling technique, we find the following:
- Installation process is quick and takes only a few hours.
- Their surfaces are flush and, in fact, are safer to walk on than most conventional hard flooring as they offer more traction to prevent slipping.
- Can be used on surfaces at home that have high traffic and that need a product that looks good and can stand up to a lot of action.
Free valuable tips!
- Test the sealers on an area first to ensure it is giving you the result you want and is compatible with the stone tiles.
- Most recommended grout is sanded grout - it is suitable for both internal and external use.
- Epoxy based grouts are considered stronger than conventional grout, however take in mind that they are less forgiving to the ignorant installer.
Pebble Pool Tiles remodeling is probably one of the easiest and most effective tiling choices available today. We could easily find many other benefits provided by this easy diy remodeling method, simply because it is versatile like no other tiling method available today. It is recommended to keep the above tips before you begin with installation.