- 1). Set up a PayPal or similar third-party bank account so you can safely use your credit card or bank account for any transactions that are made.
- 2). Compare individual manufacturers on cost, quality of product, color choices, styles of bags, and shipping options. Most of this information is available online, but before ordering a large quantity it is a good idea to obtain a physical sample. Many companies will allow you to obtain sample products for a small cost or even just the cost of shipping.
- 3). Check company websites for minimum orders and quantity discounts. Many companies will only sell items in volume, so be prepared to purchase large quantities at one time. The rule of thumb is that the larger the lot purchased, the less the price per item.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- PSD to Magento
- Mailing Services
- E-Commerce In Different Sectors
- Web Marketing: Two Super Secrets You Must Know
- Get the finest Merchant Marine T-shirts now
- 3 Things You Must Know About AdWords
- Do you already know What Satellite stereo Is And How It Works?
- Definition of Leadership in Network Marketing
- Amora Gem: The Ultimate Brilliance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us