- 1). Fill a big bowl with white vinegar almost to the top. Pour in dish soap until the bowl is completely full. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and poke small holes big enough for the gnats to get through with a pen. The gnats are attracted to the vinegar and once through the holes in the plastic they get stuck in the vinegar.
- 2). Set the bowl outside where the gnats are most commonly located. Gnats will land in the bowl and drown in the vinegar. The bowl should be filled with gnats after 12 hours. Empty the bowl and refill it every day.
- 3). Spray the entire yard outside your house with bug spray. Walk around your yard spraying everywhere you find the gnats.
- 4). Clean out the areas around your home where the gnats are breeding. They are commonly found in standing water and decomposing plant matter. Clean out your gutters, which may contain standing water. Empty out any bird baths or fountains you have in your yard. Do not over water your plants.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
- How to Know if a Girl Is Tricking You or Lying
- Wife Swapping With Friends - Advice You Need To Know!
- Some Reasons Why Online Dating Is So Popular
- Small Gifts That Let a Man Know You Want Him
- Singles Who Are Motivated Are Dating More Often!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us