- 1). Open the Sidekick II. Ensure the color screen and keyboard are open and exposed.
- 2). Press the "Menu" button. The "Menu" button is located in the upper-left corner of the phone when the phone is open and the keyboard and screen are facing you. Do not release the "Menu" button.
- 3). Press the "Jump" button. The "Jump" button is located in the lower-left corner of the phone when the phone is open and the keyboard and screen are facing you. Release the "Menu" and "Jump" buttons.
- 4). Dial the phone number you need to call. Your call will go through without you having to enter the phone's privacy code.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us