- 1). Open the Sidekick II. Ensure the color screen and keyboard are open and exposed.
- 2). Press the "Menu" button. The "Menu" button is located in the upper-left corner of the phone when the phone is open and the keyboard and screen are facing you. Do not release the "Menu" button.
- 3). Press the "Jump" button. The "Jump" button is located in the lower-left corner of the phone when the phone is open and the keyboard and screen are facing you. Release the "Menu" and "Jump" buttons.
- 4). Dial the phone number you need to call. Your call will go through without you having to enter the phone's privacy code.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us