- 1). SHUT OFF THE PHONES, EVEN THE CELL, AND LOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR
- 2). Start filling the tub with hot water and bubble bath in a soothing scent.
- 3). Turn down the lights or turn them off and light candles. Turn on soft music.
- 4). Sink into tub and get comfortable. Use eye pillow, chilled gel mask or, last resort, a cold washcloth. Let your mind just drift. Focus on the hot water, the soothing scented bubbles, the quiet music and the cool darkness over your eyes. Intentionally relax each muscle starting from your toes and working up till your entire body and mind are at ease.
- 5). When the water starts to cool, wrap yourself in a big, soft, warm towel and slowly PAT yourself dry.
- 6). Moisturize your entire body before you turn on the lights, turn off the music or open that door. Massage the bath loosened muscles while you do so. Then, and only then, calmly re-enter the world outside your bathroom door.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time