- 1). Spray the wood stove glass with a commercial fireplace glass cleaner. You can also fill a spray bottle with vinegar and spray onto the glass.
- 2). Let the liquid sit for 5 seconds, then wipe off with a cleaning rag.
- 3). Continue spraying and wiping until you remove all soot.
- 4). Spray the outside of the glass, which rarely accumulates soot but often collects dust and dirt. Wipe again with the cleaning rag and allow to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us