- 1). Spray the wood stove glass with a commercial fireplace glass cleaner. You can also fill a spray bottle with vinegar and spray onto the glass.
- 2). Let the liquid sit for 5 seconds, then wipe off with a cleaning rag.
- 3). Continue spraying and wiping until you remove all soot.
- 4). Spray the outside of the glass, which rarely accumulates soot but often collects dust and dirt. Wipe again with the cleaning rag and allow to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Tax Accountants To The Rescue Of Distraught Individuals And Firms
- Simplify Verification Process Through Employee Database Repository
- Types of Commercial Loans
- Finding a House for Rent in a New Area
- You Already Know The Most Important Color Rule
- Ways One Could Get Freejobalert For Government Jobs Today
- Turn every special occasion into a unique experience with our corporate and gourmet gift baskets
- Using Custom Website Content To Boost Search Results
- Finding The Best Supply Chain Vacancies
- How to Avoid Unwanted Circumstances While Choosing a Perfume Bottle?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us