- 1). Spray the wood stove glass with a commercial fireplace glass cleaner. You can also fill a spray bottle with vinegar and spray onto the glass.
- 2). Let the liquid sit for 5 seconds, then wipe off with a cleaning rag.
- 3). Continue spraying and wiping until you remove all soot.
- 4). Spray the outside of the glass, which rarely accumulates soot but often collects dust and dirt. Wipe again with the cleaning rag and allow to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us