- 1). Determine what you will include on the tutoring flyer. Write down facts about your services and any contact information on a sheet of paper. Create a list with the name of your tutoring service, the subjects in which you specialize, and the number of years you have tutored. Remember to mention the time and place where you provide the tutoring as well as your phone number or email.
- 2). Create a mock up of the tutoring flyer. Try to get a feel for how you want the finished product to appear by drawing squares where the text will appear on a sheet of copy paper.
- 3). Use your computer to create the tutoring flyer. Create a new document in your word processing or desktop publishing program.
- 4). Type in the same information you included in the mock up version. Know that employing a variety of fonts (typeface) distracts readers, in effect, turning them off. To avoid this, choose one font family and stick with it. For instance, use Arial Black for a headline; use Arial Narrow for text.
- 5). Add any graphics or images to the tutoring flyer, if so desired. Avoid overly large images that may interfere with the message you are trying to communicate.
- 6). Print off the tutoring flyer. Be sure to choose the best print option for a clean copy of what you create.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us