- 1). Determine what you will include on the tutoring flyer. Write down facts about your services and any contact information on a sheet of paper. Create a list with the name of your tutoring service, the subjects in which you specialize, and the number of years you have tutored. Remember to mention the time and place where you provide the tutoring as well as your phone number or email.
- 2). Create a mock up of the tutoring flyer. Try to get a feel for how you want the finished product to appear by drawing squares where the text will appear on a sheet of copy paper.
- 3). Use your computer to create the tutoring flyer. Create a new document in your word processing or desktop publishing program.
- 4). Type in the same information you included in the mock up version. Know that employing a variety of fonts (typeface) distracts readers, in effect, turning them off. To avoid this, choose one font family and stick with it. For instance, use Arial Black for a headline; use Arial Narrow for text.
- 5). Add any graphics or images to the tutoring flyer, if so desired. Avoid overly large images that may interfere with the message you are trying to communicate.
- 6). Print off the tutoring flyer. Be sure to choose the best print option for a clean copy of what you create.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us