- 1). Go online to Microsoft.com and click "Validate" from the tab at the top of the page.
- 2). Click the "Validate Windows" tab located in the "Validate Now" box to the left of the screen.
- 3). Install a plug-in if you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser. Click "Save File" when you are prompted to install the plug-in. After the file downloads, click "Open" and the plug-in will install. Refresh your browser.
- 4). Click "Continue" to continue validating your copy of Windows and click "Validate Now." Microsoft will check your copy of Windows. If your copy is genuine, "Validation Complete" will appear on a new page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us