- 1). Go online to Microsoft.com and click "Validate" from the tab at the top of the page.
- 2). Click the "Validate Windows" tab located in the "Validate Now" box to the left of the screen.
- 3). Install a plug-in if you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser. Click "Save File" when you are prompted to install the plug-in. After the file downloads, click "Open" and the plug-in will install. Refresh your browser.
- 4). Click "Continue" to continue validating your copy of Windows and click "Validate Now." Microsoft will check your copy of Windows. If your copy is genuine, "Validation Complete" will appear on a new page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us