- 1). Go online to Microsoft.com and click "Validate" from the tab at the top of the page.
- 2). Click the "Validate Windows" tab located in the "Validate Now" box to the left of the screen.
- 3). Install a plug-in if you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser. Click "Save File" when you are prompted to install the plug-in. After the file downloads, click "Open" and the plug-in will install. Refresh your browser.
- 4). Click "Continue" to continue validating your copy of Windows and click "Validate Now." Microsoft will check your copy of Windows. If your copy is genuine, "Validation Complete" will appear on a new page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us