- 1). Go online to Microsoft.com and click "Validate" from the tab at the top of the page.
- 2). Click the "Validate Windows" tab located in the "Validate Now" box to the left of the screen.
- 3). Install a plug-in if you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser. Click "Save File" when you are prompted to install the plug-in. After the file downloads, click "Open" and the plug-in will install. Refresh your browser.
- 4). Click "Continue" to continue validating your copy of Windows and click "Validate Now." Microsoft will check your copy of Windows. If your copy is genuine, "Validation Complete" will appear on a new page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Marketing Tips for Notaries
- Seven Tips For Mortgage Quote Seekers
- Playa del Carmen Condo Sales & Mexico's Tourism Strength
- Easter Gifts That Go Beyond Candy
- Dot Mobi Domain Name Extension is Formatted For Mobile Cell Phone Business Or Personal Use
- Free Real Estate Course Online -free Real Estate Course
- Secure Your Email - 5 Ways to Avoid Being "Hacked" Like Twitter
- Xactimate Training Online FAQs
- How to Address a Job Application Envelope
- The Niche Blogger - What To Look For In A Wordpress Theme
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us