- 1). Open TiMidity. Click "File," then "open File(F)."
- 2). Browse your computer's folders to find the MIDI file you want to convert. Select the MIDI file and press "Open."
- 3). Click the "Config(C)" menu and select "Preference(P)."
- 4). Click the "Output" tab in the "Preference" dialog box that opens.
- 5). Change the output driver to "RIFF WAVE file" in the "Output" drop-down menu.
- 6). Enter an output file name and choose where you will save the file by clicking "Output File" and choosing a location. Click "Apply," then "OK."
- 7). Click the "Play" button to convert the MIDI file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Google And Yahoo Internet Marketing Sueggstions For Serious Marketers Online
- The Impact Of Multinational Enterprises
- Dickies Boots: The Most Comfortable & Durable Work & Steel Toe Boots
- How Is the Brightness of an Electronic Message Center Measured?
- Diwali Corporate Gifts Baddi Offerings
- Webinar Wednesday #179
- Customized Stress Ball - Providing Stress Relief Through Marketing
- Easy Email Marketing Secrets
- The Red Ring Of Death Of Xbox 360
- Finally, A Truly Revolutionary Soft Multifocal Contact Lens for Dry Eyes!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us