- 1). Open TiMidity. Click "File," then "open File(F)."
- 2). Browse your computer's folders to find the MIDI file you want to convert. Select the MIDI file and press "Open."
- 3). Click the "Config(C)" menu and select "Preference(P)."
- 4). Click the "Output" tab in the "Preference" dialog box that opens.
- 5). Change the output driver to "RIFF WAVE file" in the "Output" drop-down menu.
- 6). Enter an output file name and choose where you will save the file by clicking "Output File" and choosing a location. Click "Apply," then "OK."
- 7). Click the "Play" button to convert the MIDI file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us