- 1). Open TiMidity. Click "File," then "open File(F)."
- 2). Browse your computer's folders to find the MIDI file you want to convert. Select the MIDI file and press "Open."
- 3). Click the "Config(C)" menu and select "Preference(P)."
- 4). Click the "Output" tab in the "Preference" dialog box that opens.
- 5). Change the output driver to "RIFF WAVE file" in the "Output" drop-down menu.
- 6). Enter an output file name and choose where you will save the file by clicking "Output File" and choosing a location. Click "Apply," then "OK."
- 7). Click the "Play" button to convert the MIDI file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us