- 1). Open TiMidity. Click "File," then "open File(F)."
- 2). Browse your computer's folders to find the MIDI file you want to convert. Select the MIDI file and press "Open."
- 3). Click the "Config(C)" menu and select "Preference(P)."
- 4). Click the "Output" tab in the "Preference" dialog box that opens.
- 5). Change the output driver to "RIFF WAVE file" in the "Output" drop-down menu.
- 6). Enter an output file name and choose where you will save the file by clicking "Output File" and choosing a location. Click "Apply," then "OK."
- 7). Click the "Play" button to convert the MIDI file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us