- 1). Open TiMidity. Click "File," then "open File(F)."
- 2). Browse your computer's folders to find the MIDI file you want to convert. Select the MIDI file and press "Open."
- 3). Click the "Config(C)" menu and select "Preference(P)."
- 4). Click the "Output" tab in the "Preference" dialog box that opens.
- 5). Change the output driver to "RIFF WAVE file" in the "Output" drop-down menu.
- 6). Enter an output file name and choose where you will save the file by clicking "Output File" and choosing a location. Click "Apply," then "OK."
- 7). Click the "Play" button to convert the MIDI file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us