- 1). Choose a shielded RG6 coaxial cable for installing between the DirectTV dish and your primary television tuner.
- 2). Connect a ground block outside of the home to a part of the house that is grounded in between the TV dish and the inside of the home.
- 3). Twist a #10 copper wire around the grounding terminal screw of the grounding block and connect it to the house ground point. The wire should be clamped at both connections.Then, run the coaxial cable from the dish output terminals to the external antenna. Then, run coaxial cable from the cable box to the approximate location of the computer.
- 4). Reset your DirectTV box and view any DirectTV channel to op-test your cable installation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us