Business cards when used correctly can stimulate business, improve your profit margins, create networks and even increase brand recognition.
The best part? You can make your own so don't have to spend a fortune using this easy and efficient business tool.
So how do you make the most of business cards? Steps For Utilizing Business Cards One of the simplest ways to maximize your business cards potential is to use both sides of your business cards.
Most people assume that they only need to fill in one side.
This simply isn't the case! On the back side of your card you can offer potential clients or customers important information about your business, offer discounts or other offers that may help promote your business or use a unique selling proposition to help customers remember who you are and what makes your business unique.
Here are some suggestions for making the most of the back of your business card: - Offer customers a free gift for visiting your site or store.
- Transform your business card into a punch card fro repeat customers.
- Offer your customer a discount.
- Provide a unique web page or contact information.
- Provide interesting facts that set your business apart from the competition.
- Thank your customer for their patronage.