- 1). Go to HDFCBank.com and choose to find information for an NRI. There should be a box floating in the right margin asking you this. Select it to have the account options come up. Select an NRE (nonresident external) savings account. An online application will appear.
- 2). Gather the documents required, including a notarized copy of your passport and your paycheck.
- 3). Scan all documents into your computer. Name each file to reference your name. Save each as a PDF file.
- 4). Fill out the form with the required information with all required PDF attachments.
- 5). Print out all forms. Sign them and place the forms with the notarized copy of your passport and paycheck in an envelope and mail to HDFC Bank.
Manager NRI Services
HDFC Bank Ltd,
C- Wing, Ground Floor,
Sane Guruji Marg,
Mumbai - 400 011.
- 6). Call the bank within two weeks to ensure everything was received. You can reach HDFC Bank during normal business hours toll free at 800-345-3333.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us