- 1). Go to your "Start" menu and click on "All Programs."
- 2). Select "Accessories" and go to "System Tools."
- 3). Click on "System Restore."
- 4). Select the option "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and click "Next."
- 5). Select a date in bold on the calendar to the left side of the Window and click "Next." Only bold numbers indicate a system restore point date.
- 6). Follow the restore wizard prompts until you restart your computer. From that point on, your computer will begin restoring all settings to the previous date.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us