- 1). Go to your "Start" menu and click on "All Programs."
- 2). Select "Accessories" and go to "System Tools."
- 3). Click on "System Restore."
- 4). Select the option "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and click "Next."
- 5). Select a date in bold on the calendar to the left side of the Window and click "Next." Only bold numbers indicate a system restore point date.
- 6). Follow the restore wizard prompts until you restart your computer. From that point on, your computer will begin restoring all settings to the previous date.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us