- 1). Go to your "Start" menu and click on "All Programs."
- 2). Select "Accessories" and go to "System Tools."
- 3). Click on "System Restore."
- 4). Select the option "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and click "Next."
- 5). Select a date in bold on the calendar to the left side of the Window and click "Next." Only bold numbers indicate a system restore point date.
- 6). Follow the restore wizard prompts until you restart your computer. From that point on, your computer will begin restoring all settings to the previous date.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us