- 1). Go to your "Start" menu and click on "All Programs."
- 2). Select "Accessories" and go to "System Tools."
- 3). Click on "System Restore."
- 4). Select the option "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and click "Next."
- 5). Select a date in bold on the calendar to the left side of the Window and click "Next." Only bold numbers indicate a system restore point date.
- 6). Follow the restore wizard prompts until you restart your computer. From that point on, your computer will begin restoring all settings to the previous date.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us