- 1). Go to your "Start" menu and click on "All Programs."
- 2). Select "Accessories" and go to "System Tools."
- 3). Click on "System Restore."
- 4). Select the option "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and click "Next."
- 5). Select a date in bold on the calendar to the left side of the Window and click "Next." Only bold numbers indicate a system restore point date.
- 6). Follow the restore wizard prompts until you restart your computer. From that point on, your computer will begin restoring all settings to the previous date.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us