- 1). Plug your iPhone's sync cable into your phone and your computer's USB port.
- 2). Open iTunes and select your iPhone's name under "Devices" in the left column. Click "Info" on the top menu in the right pane.
- 3). Click the "Sync iCal Calendars" check box if you have a Mac. If you have PC, click the "Sync Calendars With" check box and then select your computer's email program from the drop-down list to the right.
- 4). Click "All Calendars" to sync all of your program's calendars, or click the box next to each calendar name you want to sync. Click "Do Not Sync Events Older Than 30 Days" to prevent iTunes from syncing old events. You can also type a different value in the "30" text box.
- 5). Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the box next to "Calendars" if you want to replace your iPhone's calendar events with the ones from your computer's calendars.
- 6). Click "Apply" to begin syncing your calendar events to your iPhone. Click "Merge" if you did not select the event replacement option. Merging events allows you to keep both your existing iPhone calendar events and the events you're syncing. Click "Yes" if your email client asks for your permission to sync with iTunes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us