- 1). Moisten a soft, clean cloth with water. Blot as much soap as possible from the jacket with the cloth.
- 2). Moisten a sponge with water and work any remaining soap into a lather. Rinse the sponge thoroughly with water and remove any traces of soap or suds from the jacket.
- 3). Allow the jacket to air-dry away from any sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Check the area that you cleaned to see if the spot is still visible after a few hours of drying.
- 4). If the stain remains visible, moisten a clean, dry cloth and rub it over the surface of an open can of saddle soap to work up a lather. Rub the cloth over the remaining stain and the surrounding area of your jacket. Moisten another cloth and wipe away the excess lather.
- 5). Allow the jacket to air-dry and then buff the area with a soft, clean cloth.
- 6). Once the jacket has dried completely, apply a leather conditioner to the entire outer surface of the jacket according to the package directions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us