- 1). Moisten a soft, clean cloth with water. Blot as much soap as possible from the jacket with the cloth.
- 2). Moisten a sponge with water and work any remaining soap into a lather. Rinse the sponge thoroughly with water and remove any traces of soap or suds from the jacket.
- 3). Allow the jacket to air-dry away from any sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Check the area that you cleaned to see if the spot is still visible after a few hours of drying.
- 4). If the stain remains visible, moisten a clean, dry cloth and rub it over the surface of an open can of saddle soap to work up a lather. Rub the cloth over the remaining stain and the surrounding area of your jacket. Moisten another cloth and wipe away the excess lather.
- 5). Allow the jacket to air-dry and then buff the area with a soft, clean cloth.
- 6). Once the jacket has dried completely, apply a leather conditioner to the entire outer surface of the jacket according to the package directions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us