- 1). Lay the unplugged vacuum cleaner down on the floor or on a level work surface. Lay it down on its handle so the beater bar (underneath the sweeper head at the front) is facing upward.
- 2). Pull out the clips at the ends of the sweeper head that hold the beater bar in place. Pull one end of the beater bar up and out just far enough so you can access the belt.
- 3). Loosen the belt from the motor pulley by pulling it off. Slide the belt from around the beater bar.
- 4). Slide the new vacuum cleaner belt over the beater bar. Grab the loose end of the belt and slide it over the motor pulley. It will be tight since it's a new belt and you may need to use a flat head screwdriver to pull and slip the belt.
- 5). Snap the beater bar back in place. Make sure the belt is straight. If it's not, slide it across the bar either left or right to straighten it. Push the clips back into place.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Torwin's Home Makeover With The Simple Installation Of Windows And Doors In Toronto
- Persians and Orientals - Fine Rug Cleaning
- Plumbing Tips and Tricks
- How to Remodel Tubs & Showers
- The Types of Maintenance Oils for Air Compressors
- Replacement Windows Stafford | 8 Frequently Asked Questions For Replacement Windows Stafford
- Making A Homemade Compost Bin Allows You To Refine Your System
- How to Trim Okra Leaves
- How to Landscape With Bamboo
- Lawn mower repairs Sydney – possible and affordable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us