- 1). Set the vacuum cleaner to operate without the beater bar rotating, if possible. If this is not possible, use the vacuum attachments to vacuum the wool rug. Run the vacuum cleaner or the attachments over the surface of the rug to remove dust and dirt.
- 2). Saturate the cotton cleaning cloth with cool water if a stain occurs. Blot the stain with the cloth to remove it from the rug. Continue blotting the stain, shifting the cloth around to always use a clean area of the cloth on the rug, until you remove the stain completely.
- 3). Take the wool rug to a professional rug cleaner or have the rug cleaner come to your home to clean the Pottery Barn wool rug periodically.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us