- 1). Set the vacuum cleaner to operate without the beater bar rotating, if possible. If this is not possible, use the vacuum attachments to vacuum the wool rug. Run the vacuum cleaner or the attachments over the surface of the rug to remove dust and dirt.
- 2). Saturate the cotton cleaning cloth with cool water if a stain occurs. Blot the stain with the cloth to remove it from the rug. Continue blotting the stain, shifting the cloth around to always use a clean area of the cloth on the rug, until you remove the stain completely.
- 3). Take the wool rug to a professional rug cleaner or have the rug cleaner come to your home to clean the Pottery Barn wool rug periodically.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us