- 1). Hold down the "F8" key while the computer is starting.
- 2). Choose "Safe Mode" from the boot menu. Press "Enter" to boot the computer into the safe mode option.
- 3). Click on the "Start" button on the lower left-hand side of the screen and click on the "All Programs" option.
- 4). Click on "Accessories" and navigate to "System Tools." Click the "System Tools" tab and scroll down to "System Restore." Click the "System Restore" tool and go through the prompts.
- 5). Click on the check point that you want to restore your computer back to from the menu and allow the computer to restore itself.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us