- 1). Wait until you receive a call from the contact that you want to assign to your BlueAnt's speed dial. If you do not want to wait until you receive a call, you can request that the contact call you so that you may assign them a speed dial number.
- 2). Answer the call and press and hold the "Volume -" button for three seconds. After holding the "Volume -" button for three seconds, the headset will ask you what voice command you want to associate with the Google contact.
- 3). Say one of the following voice commands: "Call Home," "Call Ofﬁce," "Call Favorite," "Call Speed Dial 6," "Call Speed Dial 7," "Call Speed Dial 8" or "Call Speed Dial 9." This will assign the Google contact to that particular voice command.
- 4). Say the voice command associated with the Google contact that you want to call. The BlueAnt headset will automatically call the contact.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us