- 1). Wait until you receive a call from the contact that you want to assign to your BlueAnt's speed dial. If you do not want to wait until you receive a call, you can request that the contact call you so that you may assign them a speed dial number.
- 2). Answer the call and press and hold the "Volume -" button for three seconds. After holding the "Volume -" button for three seconds, the headset will ask you what voice command you want to associate with the Google contact.
- 3). Say one of the following voice commands: "Call Home," "Call Ofﬁce," "Call Favorite," "Call Speed Dial 6," "Call Speed Dial 7," "Call Speed Dial 8" or "Call Speed Dial 9." This will assign the Google contact to that particular voice command.
- 4). Say the voice command associated with the Google contact that you want to call. The BlueAnt headset will automatically call the contact.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Pros and Cons of Homeschooling Online
- Online Resources To Help You Learn To Speak Mandarin
- Law Schools & Colleges
- Tools to Maximize Student Learning
- Pineal Gland - The Mysteries of Third Eye
- How to Learn Italian With Audio
- Phlebotomy Training Schools-everything You Need To Know
- Tutoring Ideas
- Do Adjunct Instructors Need a Hybrid Approach?
- Francisco de Orellana’s Amazon River Expedition
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us