Blow away loose dust
Blow any loose dust and debris off the incolay stone piece using a blow dryer set at no heat.
Use soft bristle toothbrush
Brush the smooth surfaces of incolay stone lightly with a soft bristled toothbrush. Apply light pressure to brush the raised sculpted areas of the piece. Start at the center of each sculpted design, moving the brush in circular motions toward its outer edges.
Mild detergent and a sponge
Mix one teaspoon of mild liquid detergent in one quart of warm water. Dip a clean soft bristled toothbrush into the water, then gently scrub the incolay, working in one-inch increments. Rinse the soapy water off of each inch of the scrubbed stone with a sponge dipped in clear warm water. Continue scrubbing inch by inch, followed by a rinse, until the entire surface has been cleaned.
Soft cotton towels
Dry the incolay stone completely by patting it with a clean fluffy cotton towel or dry microfiber cloth. Use a blow dryer set on low to evaporate any remaining moisture.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us