- 1). Place the box end of the snake on stage. This end has the female XLR plugs into which microphones and instruments connect.
- 2). Place the mixing board where you want it to be. Ideally this will be near the back or center of a venue for the best control over the audio.
- 3). Run the male ends of the snake back to the mixer board.
- 4). Plug each corresponding male XLR end of the snake into the mixer board. Each end of the snake is marked with a numerical value. Likewise, the mixer board inputs are marked with a numerical value. Match them up 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and so forth.
- 5). Find the outputs on the snake stage box labeled "Outputs" or "Mains". Connect a cable from these outputs to your main PA speakers. These use XLR cables or 1/4 inch audio cables depending on your particular snake.
- 6). Connect your instruments and microphones to the snake stage box. Each snake stage box input is numbered. These inputs now match the mixing board connections. A microphone or instrument plugged into jack number 1 on the stage is now controlled by mixing board slider number 1.
- 7). Mix each individual channel. Verify that everything is properly working and connected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us