- 1). Hold the camera upside down, and open the dual battery/memory stick storage compartment.
- 2). Lift the cover of the compartment to reveal the battery. Locate and push the locking device that holds the battery in place. Rotate the camera until the battery slides out of its compartment.
- 3). Place the battery directly into the charger as per the instruction icon on the charger. The battery will lock into place as you slide it into the charger.
- 4). Plug the Sony battery charger into a wall power outlet, and place the charger either on a table or on the floor next to plug. During charging, the charge indicator light will blink. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light stays on without blinking.
- 5). Unplug the charger from the wall, remove the battery, and replace it into the Sony Cyber-shot camera. Close the compartment door, and your camera is ready to be used.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us