- 1). Hold the camera upside down, and open the dual battery/memory stick storage compartment.
- 2). Lift the cover of the compartment to reveal the battery. Locate and push the locking device that holds the battery in place. Rotate the camera until the battery slides out of its compartment.
- 3). Place the battery directly into the charger as per the instruction icon on the charger. The battery will lock into place as you slide it into the charger.
- 4). Plug the Sony battery charger into a wall power outlet, and place the charger either on a table or on the floor next to plug. During charging, the charge indicator light will blink. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light stays on without blinking.
- 5). Unplug the charger from the wall, remove the battery, and replace it into the Sony Cyber-shot camera. Close the compartment door, and your camera is ready to be used.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us