- 1). Install Kodak EasyShare on the computer. To install, insert the Kodak EasyShare software installation disc into the computer's optical drive or click on the download link (see Resources). Follow the installation prompts.
- 2). Turn off the Kodak EasyShare P850 camera.
- 3). Insert the smaller end of the USB cable into the mini-USB port on the lower-right side of the Kodak EasyShare P850 camera. Insert the other end of the USB cable into the computer's USB port. The Kodak EasyShare software will detect the connected camera and open.
- 4). Select "Quick Setup" when prompted by the EasyShare software.
- 5). Select to "Synchronize" the software. Click "Finish."
- 6). Choose whether or not to delete photos from the camera once they are transferred to the computer when prompted.
- 7). Choose either "Select & Transfer" to choose which pictures to download to the computer, or "Transfer All" to download all pictures on the camera to the computer. The photos will be transferred to the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us