- 1). Enter your car and close all of the doors behind you besides the driver's door.
- 2). Start with your key outside of the ignition and then lock and unlock the car with the tab on the driver's door.
- 3). Insert your key into the ignition, and cycle the key "On" and then "Off" three times within ten seconds.
- 4). Close and open your driver's side door three times in quick succession, and then wait for the doors to automatically lock and then unlock.
- 5). Press the Unlock button on the key remote twice and wait for the locks to cycle again. This will indicate that the remote key is working and you can remove it from the ignition switch.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time