Draw the engine block with two long cubes that meet in the center of the page. This should make the shape look like a wide cube version of an upside-down "v." Add a circle in the center bottom of this shape. At the bottom of the circle, add a smaller circle that slightly overlaps the previous circle.
Add the engine cylinders, with three cylinders running up the top left and right sides of the engine block. Add a flat rectangular cube on top of this shape for both sides. Add three small diagonal cylinders attached to the upper inside of each engine cylinder. Connect these to the opposite side with a horizontal cylinder.
Add seven small teardrop-shaped holes around the outside edge of the larger circle on the front of the engine block. Add six small circles around the outside edge of the smaller circle. Add a hexagon (a six-sided shape) in the center of the smaller circle to represent the nut. Add a small circle inside the hexagon.
Split the top rectangular cube that is on top of the engine cylinders into three sections with three diagonal lines running from the inner edge to the outer edge. Add a valve to the bent cylinders in the middle with a trapezoid shape. Center this on the engine block and directly between the front cylinders.
Erase any overlapping pencil lines. Check the back and front of the engine block to make sure you've erase all the guidelines. Ink the entire drawing. Let the ink dry, and carefully erase the pencil lines.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us