- 1). Moisturize your skin using aloe. Use a very small amount to moisturize your entire face and body.
- 2). Style and moisturize your hair using aloe gel. Use it as you would a hair gel for styling. To maximize curl, "scrunch" aloe gel through your hair by working it into hair and squeezing repeatedly with your fists, all over your head.
- 3). Apply aloe to burns or stretchmarks to eradicate scarring and stretching.
- 4). Smooth aloe gel onto eyebrows with a finger, or use the brush from one of your cosmetic kits to tame unruly eyebrows.
- 5). Rub aloe gel into your nails and into cuticle beds before pushing them back. Adding some aloe gel to your cuticles daily can help prevent hangnails and toughness.
- 6). Attack calluses using aloe. If you have a routine of intense moisturizing and buffing to remove calluses, especially from heels and sides of toes, add aloe gel to it.
- 7). Shave with aloe gel. It lets your razor glide, whether used alone or added to your favorite product to increase emollience and protection from scratches.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time