- 1). Ensure the silver ion filter, supplied with the unit, is installed before using. Remove the filter from the packaging. Pull the filter cover forward to remove from the dehumidifier. Set the silver ion filter into the filter cover and replace the filter cover.
- 2). Insert the water tank into the appropriate spot on the bottom of the dehumidifier. The water tank will slide into place like a drawer.
- 3). Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet. Press the "Power" button to begin airflow and operation.
- 4). Press "Dehumidifying" to select the mode, pressing the button once for "Auto," twice for "High," and three times for "Low." Press "Power" again to stop operation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What Is the General Rule for the Order You Place Multiple Forks in a Place Settings?
- Searching For the Right Dating Site
- Alpha Male Traits And Leadership Skills
- Quality Online Dating - You Get What You Pay For
- Elegant Wedding Cake - The Top New Trends in Wedding Cakes
- How About We Take This Offline? When to Move From Messaging to Swapping Telephone Numbers.
- Addressing Wedding Cards
- The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- Bridal Showers Not Just For Brides Anymore
- Marital Problems - People Rarely Change
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us