- 1). Ensure the silver ion filter, supplied with the unit, is installed before using. Remove the filter from the packaging. Pull the filter cover forward to remove from the dehumidifier. Set the silver ion filter into the filter cover and replace the filter cover.
- 2). Insert the water tank into the appropriate spot on the bottom of the dehumidifier. The water tank will slide into place like a drawer.
- 3). Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet. Press the "Power" button to begin airflow and operation.
- 4). Press "Dehumidifying" to select the mode, pressing the button once for "Auto," twice for "High," and three times for "Low." Press "Power" again to stop operation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us