- 1). Determine if you already have VNC installed into your distribution. Some Linux distributions will come with it installed already. Open Terminal and type in this command:
$ rpm -qa|grep vnc
If you receive something similar to "vnc-server-4.xx-xx.x" where Xs are numbers, VNC is already installed. Complete Step 2 if you receive an error.
- 2). Download VNCserver (see Resources) to your desktop.
- 3). Type in the following in Terminal:
rpm -Uvh vnc server-4.0-8.1.rpm
Your precise file name will likely vary based on which version is downloaded, so change accordingly.
- 4). Type in the following into Terminal:
service vncserver start
This will begin VNC and you will also establish a secure password.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us