- 1). Download "eBook Library Software" if you haven't already. This free software from Sony allows you to purchase books for your Sony eBook reader, but because of a recent deal with Google, it also gives you access to over a million public domain titles scanned by the likes of Harvard University and the University of Michigan.
- 2). Launch the eBook Library Software and register for a free account, if you haven't already. Follow the on-screen instructions immediately after launching the program to create your free account, with which you can purchase eBooks from various online stores or download free eBooks from Google.
- 3). Search for a book. Click the "Google Books" library button within the program and search for a public domain title. On the detail page for a book you want to read, click "Download" and the title will be added to your Sony eBook Library.
- 4). Transfer the book to your Sony eBook reader. Open your library, click the book and click "Transfer to reader."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Secrets Of The Champion Revealed! Poker Secrets Review
- Does facebook boom the sales?
- Bringing Companies Online in Orlando Florida
- Web hosting services in Brisbane for attaining the best visibility
- How to Use a Powerwinch
- Making Money Online
- Five Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your SpÃ¥L Casino
- How To Make Your Html Meta Title Tag
- Successful Web Hosting
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us