- 1). Open iTunes. For PCs, click "Start," "All Programs," "Apple" and "iTunes." For Macs, click the "iTunes" icon on the dock.
- 2). Right-click the song you wish to edit and click "Get Info" from the pop-up menu.
- 3). Click the "Info" tab and highlight the text in the "Name" field. Type in the new name for the song and click the "OK" button.
- 4). Connect your USB cable into the bottom of your iPod port and connect the other end into an empty USB slot on your computer.
- 5). Click the iPod tab under the "Devices" section in iTunes and click the "Sync" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us