- 1). Download or purchase the slideshow software. There are many choices out there, with all price ranges. Think about exactly what your needs are with the slideshow to make sure that the program can perform all you ask of it but doesn't contain unnecessary features.
- 2). Import that images into the slideshow software and place them in the desired order in the photo album.
- 3). Choose the song that best fits what mood you are trying to get across with the pictures. Also consider using several songs or pieces of music with one fading into the other as the photo montage changes moods.
- 4). Time the changing photos to beat of the music to make it more effective. Most slideshow programs have timelines where you can control the transitions. Try to use this feature as much as possible to give the slideshow a professional look.
- 5). Think about how the final product will be viewed. If it's online, see if the program can export it as a web slideshow (Adobe Flash is a popular choice with this style). Also, exporting as a video file will allow it to be shared on video streaming websites such as Youtube. If it's going to be on a television then burning it to a DVD is a good option.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us