- 1). Allow the grease to cool down so it does not splatter when you add water and so it starts to congeal. When the grease has cooled, use a damp paper towel to wipe out excess.
- 2). Place the pan in your kitchen sink. Pour 1 tbsp. of dishwashing detergent, the kind used for hand washing dishes, in the pan. Spread it all over the surface with a wet sponge. Most dishwashing detergents contain degreasing agents that will help lift grease off the pan's surface.
- 3). Fill the sink with warm water. Allow the pan to soak for 15 minutes.
- 4). Scrub the pan with a soft kitchen sponge. Most, if not all, of the grease should easily come out now. Add more dish detergent and 1/2 tsp. of baking soda to the wet sponge if stubborn grease remains on the Teflon pan. Baking soda degreases but is not overly abrasive, so it won't hurt the Teflon coating.
- 5). Rinse the pan out with warm water. Dry it with a soft towel.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us