- 1). Launch your browser.
- 2). Go to the Internet Explorer homepage.
- 3). Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. Click the "Go" button.
- 4). Click the "Download" button. Hit "Open" or "Run this program from its current location" in the dialog box that appears.
- 5). Follow the prompts to upgrade and install the browser on your computer. You will be asked to agree to terms and to specify a location on your hard drive for the software.
- 6). Hit the "Finish" button after the software is installed on your computer. Restart your system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us