- 1). Rinse the Phiten necklace with warm water, lightly rubbing its edges with your hands.
- 2). Rub your hands with soap until it comes to a light lather. Hold the necklace in between your soapy hands and soap all corners of the necklace, rubbing your fingers onto the areas where dirt and grime are most present.
- 3). Create a cleaning paste made up of one part water and three parts baking soda if the dirt or grime fails to remove from the Phiten necklace after soaping. Use the paste to scrub the necklace, or simply soak it in a bowl of water mixed with baking soda.
- 4). Take out the Phiten necklace from the baking soda mixture and place it in a bowl of warm water. Use your hands to lightly scrub its edges to rinse it thoroughly. Make sure that all the dirt or baking soda residue has come off the necklace before taking it out of the water.
- 5). Leave the necklace to air-dry for a few hours before using it again.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time