- 1). Clean the juice packages. Cut a slit in the bottom of each juice pouch, but don't open up the pouch or cut it completely. This will make it easier to completely rinse out the pouch using warm soapy water. To dry the pouches, toss them in the dryer for about 20 minutes.
- 2). Lay two pouches next to each other (labels facing out), overlapping slightly to make the purse front. Stitch them together using a zigzag stitch.
- 3). Repeat Step 2 to make your purse's back section.
- 4). Sew two pouches together for the bottom of the bag, and line the pouches up top to bottom.
- 5). Sew the back and front of the bag to your side panels, which will be made of one pouch for each side. Leave about half an inch unsewn on the bottom.
- 6). Sew the bottom of the purse on the portion of the bottom that you left unsewn.
- 7). Attach matching ribbon to the top of your purse to make handles. To make your bag a little fancy, sew some fur trim across the top as well.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us