- 1). Clean the juice packages. Cut a slit in the bottom of each juice pouch, but don't open up the pouch or cut it completely. This will make it easier to completely rinse out the pouch using warm soapy water. To dry the pouches, toss them in the dryer for about 20 minutes.
- 2). Lay two pouches next to each other (labels facing out), overlapping slightly to make the purse front. Stitch them together using a zigzag stitch.
- 3). Repeat Step 2 to make your purse's back section.
- 4). Sew two pouches together for the bottom of the bag, and line the pouches up top to bottom.
- 5). Sew the back and front of the bag to your side panels, which will be made of one pouch for each side. Leave about half an inch unsewn on the bottom.
- 6). Sew the bottom of the purse on the portion of the bottom that you left unsewn.
- 7). Attach matching ribbon to the top of your purse to make handles. To make your bag a little fancy, sew some fur trim across the top as well.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us