- 1). Wait until the cooktop has cooled before attempting to clean it.
- 2). Add 2 tsp. of baking soda and 2 1/2 tsp. of water in a small bowl. Use a spoon to mix it into a watery paste.
- 3). Dip a clean, soft cloth into the paste. Gently buff the brown scratches with the paste until you are satisfied with the results.
- 4). Dampen a cloth with water and rub the area to remove the residue from the paste.
- 5). Dry the area with another cloth.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us