- 1). Navigate to a Web page in your Web browser.
- 2). Look at the address bar at the top of your Web browser window.
- 3). Read the prefix at the beginning of the Web page's address. If the prefix is "https://," the Web page is using SSL encryption. If the prefix is "http://," without the "s," the page is unencrypted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us