- 1). Disconnect the negative battery lead from your vehicle's battery. Use a wrench or socket to disconnect the lead from the battery's terminal prior to removing the overhead compass. Ensure the negative battery lead does not touch the terminal once it has been removed.
- 2). Pull the front of the overhead console, the edge closest to the windshield, downward to disengage the front retainer spring clips.
- 3). Slide the console forward to disconnect the overhead rear tabs from the headliner.
- 4). Disconnect the overhead console wire connector.
- 5). Unsnap the compass module from the inner roof panel by pushing the module all the way forward to disconnect the front retaining clip. Once the retaining clip is removed, push the module to the rear to disconnect the rear retaining clip.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time