- 1). Open the iTunes program on your computer. Plug the iPhone cable into the iPhone and into your PC or Mac's universal serial bus (USB) port.
- 2). Select the "iPhone" icon in the iTunes window, and click the "Music" tab in the iPhone settings window in iTunes.
- 3). Click "Entire Music Library" or "Selected Playlists" to determine the type of synchronization for your device. If you choose selected content, click the boxes next to the content categories you wish to sync to the iPhone.
- 4). Click each tab at the top of the iPhone settings window to customize your phone's synchronization settings. As of August 2010, there are 10 different tabs for the iPhone's synchronization setup.
- 5). Click the "Apply" button in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window, and click the "Eject" button next to the "iPhone" tab in iTunes to remove the device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us