- 1). Open the iTunes program on your computer. Plug the iPhone cable into the iPhone and into your PC or Mac's universal serial bus (USB) port.
- 2). Select the "iPhone" icon in the iTunes window, and click the "Music" tab in the iPhone settings window in iTunes.
- 3). Click "Entire Music Library" or "Selected Playlists" to determine the type of synchronization for your device. If you choose selected content, click the boxes next to the content categories you wish to sync to the iPhone.
- 4). Click each tab at the top of the iPhone settings window to customize your phone's synchronization settings. As of August 2010, there are 10 different tabs for the iPhone's synchronization setup.
- 5). Click the "Apply" button in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window, and click the "Eject" button next to the "iPhone" tab in iTunes to remove the device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us