- 1). Open the iTunes program on your computer. Plug the iPhone cable into the iPhone and into your PC or Mac's universal serial bus (USB) port.
- 2). Select the "iPhone" icon in the iTunes window, and click the "Music" tab in the iPhone settings window in iTunes.
- 3). Click "Entire Music Library" or "Selected Playlists" to determine the type of synchronization for your device. If you choose selected content, click the boxes next to the content categories you wish to sync to the iPhone.
- 4). Click each tab at the top of the iPhone settings window to customize your phone's synchronization settings. As of August 2010, there are 10 different tabs for the iPhone's synchronization setup.
- 5). Click the "Apply" button in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window, and click the "Eject" button next to the "iPhone" tab in iTunes to remove the device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us