The AC cable detaches in Dell power supplies to take different plugs.Ablestock.com/AbleStock.com/Getty Images
Test all connections to the power supply. Since the AC cord detaches, be sure it is firmly seated in the power supply and that the wall connection is making full contact with the outlet.
- 2). Check for the green light on the power supply to ensure it is getting AC power. Official Dell power supplies are equipped with this light.
- 3). Replace the AC cable if sufficient power is not reaching the Vostro 1000. In virtually all cases, power issues are remedied from this part of an official Dell power supply.
- 4). Open the computer case, and use a soldering iron to detach the barrel power connector, if all else fails with the power supply. Check with Dell if the computer is still under warranty, as this is the rarest of Dell computer malfunctions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us