- 1). Insert your DVD-RW into your computer's DVD or Blu-ray burner.
- 2). Open the Start menu, and then select "Computer" from the right side of the menu.
- 3). Double-click your DVD or Blu-ray writer from the list of storage devices.
- 4). Click "Erase this disc" from the toolbar above the list of files currently on the disc. Click "Next" until the wizard indicates that the disc has been erased.
- 5). Double-click the disc once more from the "Computer" window to launch the "Burn a Disc" wizard.
- 6). Type a label for your disc into the "Disc title" field. Select "Like a USB Flash Drive" for the disc type. Choose the second "With a CD/DVD Player" option only if you are certain your DVD player supports rewritable discs and you do not wish to add additional content to the disc at a later time. Click "Next" to proceed.
- 7). Open the folder containing the files you'd like to burn to your DVD-RW and drag them onto the "Burn a Disc" folder. If you select the "With a CD/DVD Player" option, select "Burn to disc" from the window's toolbar once you have added all your files to the disc. If you chose the "Like a USB Flash Drive" option, the files will be automatically written as soon as you drag them to the folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us