- 1). Call ahead to schedule time with a style specialist. The staff at Kitson is always ready to help you pick out your perfect ensemble and accessories, but the boutique can get fairly busy. Call ahead and schedule an appointment with a style specialist so you can enjoy shopping with your very own personal shopper, even if it is just for 20 or 30 minutes.
- 2). Start with the footwear department. Start round one of browsing in the shoe department and take inventory of the latest flats, sneakers, heels, boots and sandals. Kitson stocks a variety of in-season items that cater to all tastes and capture the latest trends.
- 3). Head to the clothing racks. Make your way to the clothing department to pick out your favorite shorts, tank tops, jackets, blouses, hoodies, dresses and more. You'll need time and patience to get through all of the racks, so this is where your personal stylist can help.
- 4). Get fitted for the perfect pair of jeans. Kitson features a large selection of designer jeans including Dittos, Earnest Sewn, J Brand, Hudson, Denim of Virtue and Seven for All Mankind. Try on at least one pair of 4 or 5 different brands to find your ideal fit.
- 5). Check out the Kitson merchandise. From logo T-shirts to the classic Kitson shoe keychain, you can pick up some Kitson-embellished clothing and accessories as proof of your visit. However, the shopping bags you'll be lugging home may be enough.
- 6). Don't forget about accessories. From handbags to eyewear, you might need another day to shop the accessories department at Kitson. Head to this section to finish off your ensemble, and ask for recommendations from the staff to track down the latest looks of the stars.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time