- 1). Visit the QuickTime download page on the Apple website (apple.com). Click the "Download" button. This will load a new page with two download options. Select whether you want to download just QuickTime or QuickTime bundled with iTunes. If you want to sign up for Apple's newsletter, type in your email address. Otherwise, un-check the "Keep me up to date..." box.
- 2). Click the "Download Now" button. A pop-up window titled "Opening QuickTimeInstaller.exe" will appear. Click the "Save File" button. Launch the file once it has finished downloading. Click "Run" if presented with a security warning. This will launch the QuickTime 7 Installer.
- 3). Click "Next" on the welcome screen. Read through the license agreement. Click "Yes" to agree to the terms and conditions. By default, the "Install Desktop Shortcuts" box will be checked. Un-check this box if you do not want QuickTime to create a desktop icon. Click "Install." The installation will take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, click "Finish."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us