- 1). Visit the QuickTime download page on the Apple website (apple.com). Click the "Download" button. This will load a new page with two download options. Select whether you want to download just QuickTime or QuickTime bundled with iTunes. If you want to sign up for Apple's newsletter, type in your email address. Otherwise, un-check the "Keep me up to date..." box.
- 2). Click the "Download Now" button. A pop-up window titled "Opening QuickTimeInstaller.exe" will appear. Click the "Save File" button. Launch the file once it has finished downloading. Click "Run" if presented with a security warning. This will launch the QuickTime 7 Installer.
- 3). Click "Next" on the welcome screen. Read through the license agreement. Click "Yes" to agree to the terms and conditions. By default, the "Install Desktop Shortcuts" box will be checked. Un-check this box if you do not want QuickTime to create a desktop icon. Click "Install." The installation will take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, click "Finish."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us