- 1). Visit the QuickTime download page on the Apple website (apple.com). Click the "Download" button. This will load a new page with two download options. Select whether you want to download just QuickTime or QuickTime bundled with iTunes. If you want to sign up for Apple's newsletter, type in your email address. Otherwise, un-check the "Keep me up to date..." box.
- 2). Click the "Download Now" button. A pop-up window titled "Opening QuickTimeInstaller.exe" will appear. Click the "Save File" button. Launch the file once it has finished downloading. Click "Run" if presented with a security warning. This will launch the QuickTime 7 Installer.
- 3). Click "Next" on the welcome screen. Read through the license agreement. Click "Yes" to agree to the terms and conditions. By default, the "Install Desktop Shortcuts" box will be checked. Un-check this box if you do not want QuickTime to create a desktop icon. Click "Install." The installation will take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, click "Finish."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us