- 1). Visit the QuickTime download page on the Apple website (apple.com). Click the "Download" button. This will load a new page with two download options. Select whether you want to download just QuickTime or QuickTime bundled with iTunes. If you want to sign up for Apple's newsletter, type in your email address. Otherwise, un-check the "Keep me up to date..." box.
- 2). Click the "Download Now" button. A pop-up window titled "Opening QuickTimeInstaller.exe" will appear. Click the "Save File" button. Launch the file once it has finished downloading. Click "Run" if presented with a security warning. This will launch the QuickTime 7 Installer.
- 3). Click "Next" on the welcome screen. Read through the license agreement. Click "Yes" to agree to the terms and conditions. By default, the "Install Desktop Shortcuts" box will be checked. Un-check this box if you do not want QuickTime to create a desktop icon. Click "Install." The installation will take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, click "Finish."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us